Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pledge Drive

I listen to Air 1 all day streaming it at work. The alternative music channel plays some great Christian music and has a pretty good ministry side as well. They are listener supported (thus no commercials), but their last pledge drive only hit about 75%. Its sister station K-Love (which is a little too syrupy for my tastes) is in a similar situation.

If you listen to either of these stations, consider supporting them with a gift or a pledge of monthly support. Here's for Air 1, here's for K-Love.

Funny story: my youngest's name is Caleb. When he was a baby we'd sometimes listen to K-Love in the car. My older boys thought it was cool that the radio was always singing to their younger brother...

Later today, I'll be posting for the CSFF tour, so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment