|2006 was a while ago now|
Wow. I started it back in 2006 and it's been a wild ride. I think back to all the life events that have happened in that time frame:
- I blogged about losing a job
- We traveled to Germany for an international worship and missions festival
- I got a new job
- I had a beautiful baby girl
- I read a lot of books
- I had a visit here from Anne Rice
- Read some more books
- Started helping with the CSFF Tour
- Finished my first novel (!)
- Started a new ministry
- Went to my first writer's conference
- And I've posted some silly stuff along the way
Unfortunately, Blogger isn't quite up to snuff for what I want to do in the future, so I will leave this up as a pointer for my new blog. I have my own domain name, www.jasoncjoyner.com, and the blog is at www.jasoncjoyner/blog.
However, it will still be Spoiled For The Ordinary.
I hope you'll join me over at the new site. We'll talk about faith. We'll discuss fiction. And we'll have some fun.
I will be announcing a giveaway at my new blog tomorrow to help kickstart things. Please stop by and find out what's in store.
Again, thank you for all of those who have entered into a journey with me here. Becky, Mark, Nicole, John, Morgan, Keanan, Steve, and many others. I am blessed by your words and friendship.
So to leave you with a phrase from my new favorite show: