The first rule of the game, however, is to post the rules of the game. Here they are:
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I hate tomatoes, but I'll eat spaghetti sauce, salsa, etc.
2. I've snow skied in July. You'll have to ask to find out more.
4. Our cat is named Obi-Wan. Actually, my wife named him, not me. She asked our oldest what we should name the cat. Oldest (who was three) replied "big Star Wars toy". I think her compromise worked (although he should've been named Darth Maul).
5. I did Youth With a Mission's 9 month Bible program called the School of Biblical Studies. We read the Bible 5 times in those 9 months.
6. I've been on four different continents.
7. I saw The Little Mermaid in theatres about 6 times. Yikes!
8. I almost fell out of the back of a truck while in Thailand. There was no way that I should've been able to avoid falling, unless an angel caught me.
That's all I can think of. Now the hard part - finding eight people to tag! (Sorry folks, I don't intend on making this a habit.) How about Mir, Solshine7, William G. Jones, Chris Well, Matt (your public needs this!), Bob, the Cubicle Reverand, and we'll see if we can get the esteemed John C. Wright to participate!