Friday, June 16, 2006

World Cup Blues

Ok, I sure hope the US can improve their game. Their 3-0 thrashing by Czech Republic wasn't even funny. They play Italy tomorrow, and they are such a perennial powerhouse. Here's hoping for a miracle, or they will be gone from Germany before the party really gets started.

And no, when I'm in Germany I won't get to see any of the games. It would be exciting, but I don't want to get set on fire by hooligans either.

Oh, I've had internet problems at home all week, so that's why I haven't posted anything.

1 comment:

  1. Hubby's been alternating wearing his Brazil, USA and Germany soccer jerseys (he has more than one of each) to work for the last 3 weeks. He's a World Cup nut.

    Soccer bores me, unless some nice meaty legs get close-ups. (yes, yes, I confess it, I'm a leg girl.)

    I am so embarrassed by the US performance. What up with us????

    Mir

    ReplyDelete