Monday, April 01, 2013

It Is Time

I normally post writing related items on Wednesday, but I can't wait to get this news out there.

It's been a long journey. Seven years of work and drive to learn the craft of writing. I know I'm still growing, but I've come a long ways in that time. I've finished a novel. I write a column for a local paper that runs about every six weeks.

Due to this encouraging news, I've decided it is time to go into writing full-time.

I realize that it may seem presumptuous to pull the trigger at this time, but I have a really good feeling about it. Besides, my wife teaches piano lessons, and with me home at the computer, she could easily double the amount of students she sees to cover things until I have everything firing on all cylinders.

Thank you to all of my loyal readers through the years. The best is yet to come, so I'll see you on the other side. As soon as I clean out my desk, that is.

No risk, no reward!
---

1 comment: