Friday, July 14, 2006

Rend the Heavens

Just a quick post tonight. Some of our group have the privelege of singning in an international choir with Brian Doerksen for a couple of songs. I didn't realize I would be singing in German as well. If I can't get "Heilger Gott" then I may be mouthing "watermelon" in those parts.

Anyway, just the practice was so exciting. There was a group called Psalm Drummers who were practicing, as dancers with flags of the countries paraded around the track. Right away I had tears in my eyes. If anything I've ever been a part of has the potential to "rend the heavens", this is it. I am SO excited.

Bless you all, and I hope to post after tommorrow! Thanks for praying! We want to bring home some blessing from here to everyone as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment