Monday, May 29, 2006

In Need of a Curse?

I just harkened to a website called Ship of Fools thanks to the Decompose blog by Mike Duran. Of course, the first thing that caught my eye was the "Biblical Curse Generator". Another random phrase maker on the internet, but one that is straight from the mouth of Old Testament Prophets. How can that not be as fun as turning into a pillar of salt? My favorite one was:
Harken, thou wayward winebibber, for you will have more mother-in-laws than King Solomon!

I don't know if the rest of the site is cool, but I couldn't resist that!

1 comment:

  1. It is an awesome site that's afforded me many hours of fun, laughing with and at the occasional excesses and absurdities of my own faith. Check out the Gadgets for God, the Signs and Blunders, the Caption Competition, or the Fruitcake Zone.

    ReplyDelete