Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Career Goals

My oldest is finishing up kindergarten, and today the local paper published "What I Want to Be When I Grow Up: Class of 2018". There were doctors, princesses, football players. My boy wanted to be a policeman, which was fairly common. The kids would also list what items they needed to do their job. Bandaids, dresses, badge, police car.

I'm going to keep an eye on his classmate though. This little guy had a rather...ambitious goal.

He wants to be "King of the World".

Needs:
  1. The whole world (Makes sense)
  2. Crown (Check)
  3. King's jacket (Check)
  4. Magic stick that throws fire at bad people (This kid is only SIX???)

So for all my friends out there who fancy themselves dictators, emporers, or evil overlords - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm. I like that fire stick. Can I borrow it from the kid when he's found one? :)

    Mir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. I like that fire stick. Can I borrow it from the kid when he's found one? :)

    Mir

    ReplyDelete