Thursday, April 05, 2007

Calling All Nations on God TV

My family and a team from my church were blessed to be able to attend the Calling All Nations worship event in Berlin, Germany last July. If you check my July 2006 archives you can see my posts on the event, as well as links to a few pictures.

I'm excited to tell you about an opportunity to SEE highlights of CAN. God TV is broadcasting highlights of the event all through this weekend. The main listing from their site gives the broadcast times as 12:30 am and 5:00 pm on April 7th (I'm assuming this is Eastern time!). In the email I received from Noel Richards, it can also be seen Sunday April 8, at 7:30 pm and Monday April 9, at 11:00 am. There are other times for God TV for Europe, Britain, and other God TV centers.

God TV can be found on Direct TV channel 365. If you don't get Direct TV, you can stream it through Windows Media Player from their Watch Now page. This event was a major blessing, and if you get a chance, check it out. If you see a bald guy surrounded by three boys, that might just be me :P

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, God has a channel. By the way, got the book. Look forward to reading it shortly after I'm done with what I am reading now. And appreciated the little note as well. I also look forwarded to conversing through blog.

    ReplyDelete