Monday, January 15, 2007

New Beginnings...Or Not


Well, I was supposed to start my new job today. I did start it, despite their best intentions!

It seems that HR got confused and had my start date as next Monday. It caused a fair amount of consternation to get me into orientation and get me going today. I had to wait all day for a computer password. I basically didn't get anything done today.

I would've liked to have more info about what I'm going to be doing, what the schedule and situation is. I like to plan and know what I'm getting into. Of course I know some of what is going on, but normally one would have a better idea at this stage in the game.

I have to do some training later this week and I'll need to do some studying at home for it. I may be AWOL for a few days. Understandable, I know. I've just been spoiled (snicker) at having my own schedule.

Meanwhile, check out some of the blogs and sites on the right. I'm sure they have some good stuff to keep you going!

No comments:

Post a Comment