When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
When stuck in an airport due to weather, mechanical failures, or the pilot having hiccups, here is a list to help you pass the time.
5. Browse the Bookstores. See how many magazines you can read before you get kicked out or are forced to buy something.
4. Entertain your fellow passengers. These enterprising guys found a way to make a moving sidewalk into something more than just a people mover. If you’re brave, start a flash mob or get everyone into a sing-along.
3. Leave the secure area and go through security again. This makes them wonder, and ensures you get the full security experience if you missed it the first time.
2. People watching. The classic airport event. You can simply observe others in a subtle manner, or play games such as “Guess the Europeans” (men wearing capris is a tell-tale sign).
1. Write a blog post. You can give people hints on how the pass the time…