Tuesday, July 06, 2010

The Nightmare Is Coming

This week the CFBA is featuring Nightmare by Robin Parrish. I didn't sign up for this tour because I wanted to support Parrish by buying the book (the one downside of participating in the tour sometimes). The book is on its way, and I am looking forward to getting into his mind again.
Still, I want to add a little support to the CFBA tour. Robin provides some interesting thoughts for Christian (CBA) fiction. What are the boundaries of Christian fiction? What can this market accept? Mind you, I haven't read Nightmare to give any opinions on its content, but I've seen a review on Amazon that questions its place in CBA fiction.

Let's talk more about CBA's boundaries tomorrow. In the meantime, if you would like to read the first chapter of Nightmare, go HERE.
---

No comments:

Post a Comment