Wednesday, January 27, 2010
CSFF Tour - North! Or Be Eaten Day 1
Ah, the CSFF Tour is back again! And we have an excellent book to discuss, the latest in the Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson, North! or Be Eaten. (Please note the exclamation point is part of the title...)
I featured this book in 2009 for another book tour (for which I did receive a review copy of the book, for disclosure purposes, see addendum on page 39084 subsection HK-47).
For those who missed out, let me explain the first book, On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness.
Wait, there is too much. Let me sum up:
- Fangs (they're bad) invaded Skree -
- The Igibys include Grandpa Podo, Mother Nia, boys Janner and Tink, and the youngest Leeli
- Nobody likes the Fangs
- The Fangs don't like nobody either
- Peet the Sock Man is strange, but he seems to watch over the Igibys
- Nia makes great maggotloaf
- The Fangs are looking for the Jewels of Anniera, a far away land no one believes in anymore
- The Igiby kids don't know what the Jewels of Anniera are...
(Spoiler for the first book)
- The Igiby kids are the Jewels of Anniera
- Watch out for toothy cows
- Finally, the Igibys are on the run from the Fangs
If you kept up with that, then you will be ready for more silliness tomorrow! Until then, enjoy my fellow tourmates, who should be able to provide some more useful information, and perhaps more silliness...
(P.S. I love ellipses...)
CSFF Blog Tour
Todd Michael Greene
Rebecca LuElla Miller
New Authors Fellowship
Donita K. Paul
Steve and Andrew
Rachel Starr Thomson