Saturday, August 05, 2006

Time for a Plan

I can't believe it's been 4 months since I started blogging. Time flies when you're having fun, or when a ton is happening in your life, as it has since I started this enterprise!

It has been fun, and I had the privilege of being linked by the main Calling All Nations website, which really drove up my traffic and got me a lot of hits from Germany and elsewhere in Europe.

Over these first few months I have been able to tinker and experiment with what I post here. A lot of what I've done was dealing with the Berlin event, which is understandable. I'm feeling now that I need to define this blog a little better, with a more focused mission. It is nice to have a little spot in the wide blogosphere to vent and express oneself, but I'd like this blog to have a little more about it as well.

I intend to define what this blog will be about over the next week or two. Now, I am interested in people's feedback, so if you have any thoughts, I'd love to hear from you. Especially any of my German friends, if there is anything that you'd like to see to keep you coming here. My thoughts for this blog center around the Christian life as it relates to reaching the world. This comes in both the idea of classic missions, but also in using the arts to speak into culture, specifically writing.

Anyway, that's what I'm pondering today. We'll see how it plays out over the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're on target with your reaching the world concept, especially the using the arts to speak to culture. Great direction, in my opinion.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete