Friday, July 13, 2007

Each Novel Begins with a First Chapter...

I've come across a new friend with a great blog that talks about the heart issues a Christian writer goes through. Nicole has some great, sometimes challenging insight. I encourage you to check out Into the Fire when you get a chance.

She has started a little feature of posting the work of an unpublished writer each Saturday. A preview of what's to come (hopefully). Tomorrow she will post the first chapter of my Work-in-Progress, tentatively called Beauty of the Broken. I'll post the link and hope you will check it out. I'd love any feedback any of you would have. Oh, and I'm not sold on the title, so maybe a "name that novel" contest could happen as well! Here's the direct link to the first chapter.

Thanks Nicole. Thanks to anyone who gives it a read!

1 comment: